[Dailydrool] Bassets in AGility

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 04:50:12 PST 2010

I had Nigel in agility for about four weeks. HE LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT. He
would do everything. He absolutely loved it, and I should have kept going
but the substrate on the floor was that rubber stuff-- ground up truck tires
or something-- and when he came home he would have it in his ears, eyes,
nose and all over his flews. Dogs would pee in that and altho they cleaned
it with bleachwater, there is no way to REALLY clean it as far as I can
tell, and of course that old Basset nose was constantly searching out spots.
This dog is terrified of everything and everyone and he would walk into that
building and as soon as he saw where he was his tail started and he greeted
people and the change was just instantaneous and amazing.

MomPerson to Terrified Nigel, Happy Llewis, Irrepresible Conley and
Mr.Cooper Sir.