[Dailydrool] Agility

Sally King sally.king at nqe.com
Thu Mar 4 10:01:56 PST 2010

Rolph and Clara both LOVE agility.

Clara loves it because she can run like the wind and show off to all those collies that have to turn in three circles before they get on any piece of equipment. Yep, she beats collies, spaniels and German shepherds regularly. She is Miss Twinkletoes

Rolph loves it because he can stomp round and argue with me ie "Ramp"
"woof!"
"Rolph, Ramp"
"Woof!"
"Rolph, would you get up that ramp?"
"Berwoof!"
 which makes the audience laugh. But he still does it and although not too speedy, he almost always scores clear rounds.

Like Nigel, they both find lots of smells on the astroturf, but we have worked very hard on not followoing their noses when in the ring. It's taken A LONG time and A LOT of patience, but it usually works.

BTW Rolph would like to announce that thanks to his intervention in stopping my daughter wearing silly, new, expensive shoes to a job interview, she got the job.
He is convinced that if he hadn't chewed them up the night before, she would not have got the job.

Sally, with Rolph and Clara, UK