[Dailydrool] 4 The Hounds Basset Rescue--Fundraiser for the Basset Tsunami

Moore, Martha MMoore at odmhsas.org
Thu Mar 4 10:13:33 PST 2010

Hello to our dear friends and supporters!

We are continuing to raising money for 4 the Hounds Basset Rescue Inc. We have been inundated with many needy bassets in the last few weeks. Just in the last 2 weeks we've taken in 15 dogs, including 3 special needs seniors. I'm posting this to the Drool since I know that many of you have been so generous to us in the past, and you of all people know the situation with homeless and abandoned bassets in our part of the country. Please consider making a donation by visiting my Firstgiving page.

The address is  http://www.firstgiving.com/marthamoore

You can donate online with a credit card. All donations are secure and sent directly to 4 the Hounds Basset Rescue Inc by Firstgiving, who will email you a printable record of your donation.

If you prefer to use Paypal, please see our webpage http://www.4thehounds.org and click on the word Paypal on the left hand side banner.

Please send my page on to anyone who might like to donate!
Thanks again for your help and support.
We couldn't do it without you.

Much drool,

Martha