[Dailydrool] Poem

Jane Hay janewhay at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 06:41:46 PST 2010

My sister's Miniature Schnauzer, Sparky, died very suddenly this past Monday
and she and her family are devastated. He was found to be diabetic a week
before and went into kidney failure over the weekend. Then his liver stopped
functioning and he just wasn't able to recover. He was only six years old.
She posted the following poem on her facebook page and I think all of you
might enjoy it. I don't know who the author is but I love it's simplicity.

Thought of you with love today, but that is nothing new. I thought about you
yesterday, and days before that too. I think of you in silence, I often
speak your name. All I have are memories and a picture in a frame. Your
memory is a keepsake, with which I'll never part. God has you in His
keeping, I have you in my heart. Repost if you have a loved one in Heaven. ♥

I don't think that Joanne has stopped crying yet and is so terribly sad. If
any of you would like to send her a note, her email address is
jwmassey at rochester.com. I know there are too many of us who have gone
through the same grief that she and her family are experiencing.

Jane & the Houndettes
Jersey, Shadow, Suzy, & Ginger