[Dailydrool] FREEEEEEEEEDOM!!!!!!

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 12:39:10 PST 2010

Dis Nigel, Llewis, Conley an eben Cooper.
We gotted FREE FREE FREE
MomPerson go to da goodies store.
She long time.
We in crates.
She com hom leddus ousside. Den she go carry in goodies.
DadPerson not home ta hep.
MomPerson carry all da goodies in we yellin an screemin an she yellin OK
SHUDDUP GIB ME A MINUT SHUDDUP AWREDDY
But she keep carring in da goodies.
We keep yellin an bouncin an slammin eech oder an GUESS WHUT?
*Duh gate pop oppen!!!*

WEEEE FREEEEEEEEE!
Eben Mr. Cooper tuk off. We goes ZOOMIN roun da cornr to  fine MomPerson an
da Van wif goodies. Juss den she oppen da bek door an see we butties goin
roun da cornr ob da hawse. She say fings I cnt repeet. She shoot ousside an
roun da corner yellin HEY LESSEET! DINNER! an wes all runna front door an
den she member she LOCK IT. Cuz Cnly jump up an hit da letch an open da door
so she gotta lock it when da big door open.
Cooper he hangin roun but Cnly start down da street an we goes too so
MPerson yell HEY LOOKEE COME GET INNA CAR and whip open da hetch an we all
runs beke *CAR RIDE CAR RIDE CAR RIDE* and we all git in Mr. Coopr he an
Cnly jump in an me anLlewis gidda boost an den she shut da hetch. An we wait
but...she gone.

When she comin beke she gotta leeshes. She teke Mr. Cooper an Cnly and shut
da door.
Den she com beke and teke me an Llewis inna house.
TRICKERY I SEz DIS BE TRICKERY NO FAIR NO FAIR.
But den she gib we treets an leeb da beke door open sos wes kin go innanout
almoss like we gotta doggie door ob we own. She fix da gete, darnit. Enyways
we free for a few minuts.

Love an Drool to all in need
Nigel, Llewis, Conley an Cooper