[Dailydrool] Cysts

CANDY DUSEK lovebassets at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 11 12:44:42 PST 2010

Hi everyone!  I was wondering if any of you have heard of having a cyst "drained" to decrease its size.  Maggie Mae has had 42 cysts on her body to date.  I have a color-coded chart I made to keep track of which cysts have been surgically removed, which have opened on their own and which cysts still remain.  She is now 10 years old, and I don't wish to put her through further surgeries.  She has two rather large, firm cysts.  The hair looks like it is getting sparse on them and the skin looks taut.  My vet just keeps telling me he would be happy to do surgery.  I was just wondering if you all have ever heard of draining them as being an option.

Candy Dusek

Maggie Mae www.dogster.com/dogs/166615

C. Higgins www.dogster.com/dogs/923059

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD