[Dailydrool] hypothroidism

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Fri Mar 12 09:51:11 PST 2010

Dazey was diagnosed with hypo at age 5.  She was wrongly diagnosed at first and
was shaking so new vet and she recognized it as soon as she went in.
She also had addisons.
Hypo means they are a bit lazy, lose hair.   I have this one and have gotten
fat in middle till I get it straightened out hopefull.  Hyper is what my mom had
she would cry a lot and lose weight (wish I had that one).
So it's a cheap fix.  Dazey got it after Addisons.
Hope this help
I did not see any aggression with hypo (hyper perhaps) Put a muzzle on the one that bites.
Gerogie
Good Luck