[Dailydrool] Spring Spring & Slobber Shoppe!

anitra palato santanapants at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 09:48:30 PST 2010

I just finally used my Christmas gift card to the Slobber Shoppe!
I was waiting till I saw exactly what I was looking for which I am
telling you I had to hold
out a few times because they have such great Basset Crap! hehe

I got my 2 Garden flags.  One for Spring/Summer and the other for
Winter which is about 1 week to say LATER!

March 20 I will be proudly putting up my Spring/Summer Garden flag
with the most beautiful basset on it and the flower colors are to die
for!! These are a treasure not to be missed!

I was going to get a house flag I can only imagine how big those are!!!

Yup we are in Basset Country Droolers! DROOL RULES!!!!

--
Anitra | Momma To the Hounds |
Santana Mr Pants & Lilly Belle Rose

"My family is not confined to mother, mate, and child; but it includes
all creatures be they tame or wild; my family upon this earth includes
all living things, on land, or in the ocean deep, or borne aloft on
wings.~ Alicia S. Carpenter"