[Dailydrool] Puppies

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 15 19:22:19 PDT 2010

We are missing the puppies this week sort of.  We took them to Iowa on Thursday and hated to say good-bye.  They were so sweet and loving.  Espcially the little shepard mix.  He really needed lots of cuddles and reassurance.  They were here from Monday night until Thursday morning and wormed their little selves into our hearts in that short time.  They each wanted to nurse and must have been separated from their mothers very young.  Marley was not amused but Maggie laid down and let them try.  She is our puppy nanny.  She loved all the running and biting and chewing and messing.  She was in her element.  The other three watched with  jaundiced eye and stayed out of the way as much as possible.  We know the puppies will be safe and hopefully find loving homes .  We had forgotten how much work the little squirts are.  We llike our mature ladies just fine.  They are very in tune with us.

We are sending lots of drool to all those in need and snooter kisses too.  We have lots to go around.  We could send a bunch of cat hair also if it would help.  When my keyboard was acting up last week and I took it in.  The first thing the guy said when he started pulling off keys was "Do you have cats?"  I thought sure there would be more dog hair but I guess not.  But there was drool on it.  Their signature.

Julie with Ninja, Marley, Maggie, Shelby and the wild hairy kitty boys