[Dailydrool] K9-Immunity

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 17 04:45:43 PDT 2010

I used to give K9-Immunity to Ms.Brandy. She had what I was told was a fatty tumor on her liver. At the age of 9 the vet wanted to operate. I chose not to. I believe with the K9-Immunity the tumors' growth slowed down ( it was visible on the contours of her belly). With that as well as other stuff ( Mushroom Optimizer) she appeared to feel much better and have more energy. She used to take the K9 three times a day. Same with the Mushroom Optimizer. She lived to 14 1/2. I also have a friend that had a Rottweiler with bone cancer ( too high in the shoulder for them to consider amputation) and she used this as well as a slew of other homeopathic meds. The dog lived 2 years longer than predicted by the vet. They did try conventional chemo first- but were offered little hope of it working due to the advanced cancer. They discontinued this because it made the dog very ill.

droolies, Angelika