[Dailydrool] itchies

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 11:54:52 PDT 2010

Yes I have an idea. Your next visit should be with a Veterinary
dermatologist. You need to do allergy testing and find out what it is that
is making her itch. Since what you have tried has not worked, it's time to
change tactics and, since you are spending a fortune on products that don't
work, you might as well spend it on someone who does skin for a living.
I don't mean to sound snotty. If I do I apologize, but I think you have done
everything you can and it is time to call in the big guns.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper