[Dailydrool] It's true

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 11:59:40 PDT 2010

The "keep fighting" drool and thoughts have been changed to "gentle journey"
and "hearthealing" drool.  Sadly Cakie won't be here to rule over another
Boardwaddle.  Dawn and Rich, I am so very sorry.  She was a special girl.
Pawtunia, I have faith in you that you will live up to your Mom's legacy and
carry on her good work.  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub
(ATB))