[Dailydrool] Zyrtex

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Mar 24 06:44:15 PDT 2010

You have to be careful with the Zyrtex  it can cause nose bleeds, my  vets
started using it last year and after getting two  complaints  of  dogs
getting nose bleeds he stopped using it.
Benadryl never did much good for either of my Bassets with allergies.   I
went with the allergy testing and the desensitizing shots and have had
wonderful success with it.  Maggie Wags is my second Basset with allergies  and
she has been on the shots almost two years now with great results.  of
course we also have to watch her diet but she has built up her immunity now that
she can actually tolerate  some allergens such as the whey products in the
SOD Boswellia.  &  McDonald french fries !!!!  OH YES !

met with the animal control officer this morning and the lady who had the
dog left on the roof  of her house ( front porch roof ) last night as
already been in court twice for animal related issues.  this one is the  last
straw he said !!!!  he was going down to get the dog this morning. YEA  !!!!!!

Prayers and healing drool for Cowboy !

Marlene   mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil Annie