[Dailydrool] Terro-torial

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu Mar 25 07:50:21 PDT 2010

YEP, dis beez Evil Annie and momma sez me beez terro-torial  !!   wut ebber
!!!!!!  Meez Auntie Darlene cum down frum dee-twoit MI ta go out  ta lunch
wif mommy,  so mommy for gets ta tel meez dat she cummin down, and  wen
Auntie dar gotz here she walks rite in dat back door and sez  HELLO  !!!!!
O-tay dis beez where it gitz good,  meez beez da brave  one and meez protect
mommy and meez runs down ta dat landing at dat back door  and meez hackles
bristled up  and meez teeth beez barred and meez lip flaps  beez curled and
meez barkie, barkie and moor barkie and den wif out thinking  meez bite, good
ting Auntie gotz dat bigie purse cause meez got dat purse  instead of her leg
bone.  mommy runs down ta dat back door to rescue Auntie  Dar, nebber seen
mommy moob dat fast, she gots all dat winter hiber-rnating  fat  on her butt
and she dont moob so fast any moor, but she beez  motor-vating down to dat
back door to sabe  her sister frum da jaws of CUJO  !!!!!!  yepper, meez
beez  a killer working dog, meez put on meez red  cape and I sabe da day !!!!!
mommy bee yelling and pulin on meez collar  and meez be hackin and coughin
and Auntie Dar sez dat Ok, meez bee good dog fur  protectin meez mommy. she
should hab knocked first!  an dat all meez  hab to say  bout dat !!!

Evil Annie has a new trick  I get the chap stick out and tell her time  for
her chap stick and she will sit real still right in front of me and  when I
pretend to put on the chap stick she will curl up her lip and then I  say
Ok other side and she will curl up that side of her lip,  it is so damn
funny I can't stop laughing, or when I get the ear cleaning solution out she
throws herself on the floor and starts rubbing her face and ears on the floor
and I haven't even touched her yet !  I honestly  think she is pass  the
stage where if  the brain truck did arrive,  it would be too  late  to have
any effect

Has anyone else  noticed how many of us Droolers drink wine  ??????
bwahahaha  we should have a party !

Marlene   mommy to Maggie Wags  and Evil Annie  ( it  really is a hopeless
cause ! )