[Dailydrool] Help the hounds of BBR!!!!

Melissa Jokela mjokela at camulus.org
Thu Mar 25 08:54:43 PDT 2010

Foster Rudy here! Wow, has it really been months since I have woofed for help for my fellow homeless hounds of BBR?!  It doesn't seem like it has been that long, but I guess when you have had back issues time sure seems to fly by while you are healing!!

So on that note, I get the honor of woofing that orders for the annual BBR Spring into Summer t-shirts are now being taken! But you must hurry, as the deadline for ordering is 4/8.

This year the t-shirts are being offered in two wonderful designs created by BBR's own Renata and Ed! (the same great folks who did the artwork in BBR's Doggone Good Cookin' cookbook.)  The t-shirts are available in both long sleeved and short sleeved and in an array of colors.  They are available in both adult and youth sizes, so the whole family can sport these t-shirts in support of BBR.

To check out these great t-shirts or for more details about this event, please check online at<https://services.gladstone-tech.com/bbr_sis>.

All proceeds from the t-shirt sales will go to BBR to help all of the hounds like me.  Thank you for supporting the many hounds of BBR and we hope to sniff you at the event April 24th and 25th in Minnesota!

If you have any questions, feel free to woof my foster mom at mjokela at camulus.com!

Ahrooooos,
Foster Rudy #1373