[Dailydrool] Waterbeds?

Kelly Jane Wilson chincoteaguegal at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 26 06:50:54 PDT 2010

Hello all.

I have been visiting my sister while on a business trip to California. Yesterday, she and her husband purchased a new waterbed after going some eight years with a conventional mattress. I immediately had a visual of my little short and chunky Mary Myrtle rolling around in a waterbed. My sistter and her husband had a German Shepherd long ago who took up half their previous waterbed. My question is, do any of the Droolers have waterbeds and how do the houndies handle it?

I have been away from the Wilson Gang for a week now on this trip. Cannot wait to get back home tomorrow and see hug kiss them all again...

Kelly Jane and the Wilson Gang