[Dailydrool] Bissell contest

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 26 06:20:45 PDT 2010

I agree with Robert, the more bassets in the winner's circle, the better, and I voted for Riley.  I did not see Jamie for this voting period, nor did I see results yet from the most recent one.  I did enter Pierre jr., and if anyone wants to vote for him, we would be grateful.  As I said, if he wins anything, all proceeds will go to basset rescue.
Healing drool to all in need, 2 and 4 legged.
Jackie

http://mvp.bissell.com/mvp_PetDetail.aspx?id=8590144510