[Dailydrool] unbelieveable

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri Mar 26 15:27:10 PDT 2010

Oh My God,  My Maggie Wags has now developed an allergic reaction to  her
annual shot also,  she got the shot at 10:30 AM with Annie.  Annie  had a
immediate reaction but Maggie Wags took 5 hours to develope .    her eyes are
almost completely swelled shut and she is in a frenzy itching and  scratching
. so back to the vets for a cortizone shot for her along with two  Benadryl
three times a day.    My husband is so MAD  !!!!!!!!
and I am a WRECK !!!!!  and NO WINE !!!!
this is the first time this has ever happened.

Marlene  mommy to two very allergic Bassets  !