[Dailydrool] Peaceful

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 27 17:52:00 PDT 2010

It is very peaceful here for now.  I am the only human home and all four houndettes are in here with me.  Lots of snoring going on.  Davinci kitty is in here too sleeping above Maggie just to keep an eye on things.  Wouldn't want to let things get out of paw.  I've been trying to walk the dogs regularly but can't take all at once so I have to decide how to do this.  Miss Ninj is not going for a while.  She wants to eat everything in sight.  And today she started barking at cars too.  She is also going to cause me to do a flat mom if she doesn't quit waltzing back and forth on the sidewalk.  I really am going to end up face down on the concrete one day.  Marley is a good walker.  She doesn't weave all around like a drunken sausage and doesn't try to become mortal enemies with every living or inanimate object out there.

Maggie needs the walks most as she is the BIG houndette but doesn't like the gentle leader and keeps sitting down and pouting.  I have to rub her face before she wil move.  She is such a smush bucket.  She always has a guilty look on her face but isn't very naughty at all.

Vote for Miss Minnie on the Bissell sight.  She could be Maggie's sister, they look so much alike.

Shelby got some outside time in the front yard since she doesn't walk well on a leash.  She has turned into such a stinker.  She just loves going into the neighbor's yard who we try not to talk to.  Their grass must have something really great in it.  Every time I tried to get her to move somewhere else today, she rolled over for a belly rub.  She wanted to go in the street so I went and stood by her and she sat right on the edge as close as she could get without being in the road.  And sat there and sat there.  She went anywhere we didn't want her to.  She found the poison ivy under the tree and lots of stuff in the garage too.  For an old lady, she gets around just fine.  When I finally got her inside she demanded her treat at the top of her lungs.  Nothing shy and retiring about this old girl.

I wonder if we will all decide to wake up and play when the humans want to go to bed.  The teenage slave will have to handle it.

Drool to all in need from Ninja, Marley, Maggie, Shelby, and the wake mom up at 3 am kitty boys