[Dailydrool] March Madness at The Slobber Shoppe

Shelly Gordon-ABC Basset Rescue merchandise at nybasset.org
Mon Mar 1 10:30:51 PST 2010

Starting today, The Slobber Shoppe has March Madness! We have over 30 products that are buy 1 get 1 free! We are clearing out merchandise to make way for new. Some of the buy 1 get 1 free items are greeting cards, socks, waddle/picnic shirts, Christmas ornaments, earrings, key chains and stuffed animals.

See all the buy 1 get 1 free items on our home page and look for new merchandise under the "new" category.
http://www.theslobbershoppe.com

Shelly Gordon
ABC Basset Hound Rescue
www.nybasset.org