[Dailydrool] Da War Ob Da Woomenz----

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Mar 1 16:46:57 PST 2010

Dis Brudder Elwood. My hebbinz. I hab biggie newz. We gotz da war ob da woomenfolk rite here at me home. Git commfiee, I tellz you da story. Now dis nooze come second snooter, cause da Brudder was in da sleepin mode you see, but I gotz it from both ob da woomenz, an da Brudder whut bee slooth at da nooze, compair da storie, why it be da truff.
Listen to dis.
Sister Daisy go affer Elder Clara. Yes she dooze. Right affer da old hamhock. Sister Daisy is a showin da muscle mouth.
Youze see Daddie lub da ice cream, so las nite he git biggie bowl, sit on da couch, Sister Daisy moobe on in fur some. Elder Clara allreadie dere, cause Daddie always share. He go spoon fur Daddie, spoon fur Clara, spoon fur Daisy---youze notice none fur da Brudders in dere---well Sister Daisy one ob dem that goes, meebe I will, meebe I won't teke da ice cream. She hesetator. Well when she do da heseetate, Elder Clara grab da goodies. Da old wooman gotz no shame when it comes to da ice creamz. Well Daisy do da heseetate free times in a row, Elder Clara lickin her choppers. Round number four come up, Daisy dooze da hesitate, Elder Clara grab da goodies an------
Den it heppin.
Sister Daisy go affter Elder Clara wif da teef. But dere be problum. Daddie seez dis a comin and he stick da footie wif da slipperz in da middle and Sister Daisy git mouf ob da footie in da slipperz. Daddie is a yellin-- now ladies--snort snort--what he finkin dere---let em rumble da Brudder is a finkin---bout time da Brudder bee on da outskirtz a lookin in--
So, da woomanz sittin dere a glarin at each odder, Momma now on da scene ob da woomanz fite, an she gots wurds fur ebbryone.
Sister Daisy is a pointin da snooter at da Elder Clara and Elder Clara is a pointin da snooter at Sister Daisy.
Brudder Elwood gotz good feelin bout dis, teke da heatz off da Brudderz and we watch da woomenz rumble.

Brudder Elwood goin to order up da horedurbz and da licker. Git me a seat perchside fur round two.

Drool to all in needz--we gonna need it here iffin we don't git some attertude justmentz.

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake