[Dailydrool] crazy basset lady and rotor cuff.

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Mon Mar 1 18:05:02 PST 2010

I am sure it was a basset cuz one day
Miss Becky and her prospective boyfriend a large AKITA who had his
paws on the fence. They seemed to always have to greet each other with a huge lunge and much barking
but thank heavens the Akita  couldn't get over the fence.
Well that jolt I thought had pulled my already broken with a prothesis in it and the graft to hold
it together just about undone all the surgery.   I took her home and gave her a bit of a spanking.

They are sooooo strong
GEorgie