[Dailydrool] HOP video - where'd I miss this post - and

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Tue Mar 2 06:45:42 PST 2010

Where'd I miss this at?  A new video from HOP!  (House of Puddles - The
Senior Hound Home in MD)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTr5nULEgAI
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTr5nULEgAI&feature=sub&fmt=18>
&feature=sub&fmt=18

Short form for easy typin'

http://tinyurl.com/hop2010-02-28

Very cool Ms. Marilyn!!

I know we're all tight.. if you can spare a few bucks.. please do ... your
local rescues and Senior Centers like HOP rely on us hound lovers.

And one thing, please don't anyone take this harshly ... but if you're
buying something to support rescue, and its not something you really needed,
then why not just donate the price of that item instead?

I mean, that rescues get far more from a direct donation than the money they
get from an item that's part of a "sale".. ie. like that coffee mug? Its 12
dollars ... maybe only 1 or 2 bucks goes to the rescue the rest of that
money is for the mug ... but if you really didn't *need* that mug .. you
could donate the whole 12 bucks to the rescue ... and they'd be better off.

I know that idea doesn't help the economy as much as buying stuff does, but
that 12 dollars buys half a 40lb bag of dog food (Costco's Lamb-n-rice/veg
24.99 - 40lbs) or a wellness shot at the vet man's, or even 15 tablets of
Rimadyl for the seniors (or others) that need that NSAID to keep up in the
rears..

Anyway... my three are producing drool.. I'm slinging in all directions..
hope it reaches those in need.

-Robert