[Dailydrool] Venting ! sorry so long

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Mar 2 07:38:07 PST 2010

It was 5:30 here last night and I got the food bowls food ready for the
girls  dinner,  then  Maggie Wags, got the  gleam  in her eyes and she took
after Evil Annie, running through the house  growling, running some more,
around the chairs, through the kitchen back through  the living room behind the
couch and back and forth.  Maggie Wags is on day  four of her Sod-Boswellia
and she is giving Evil Annie a run for her  money.  I think she was hurting
so bad before that she was passive and just  allowed Evil Annie to have her
way  ( NO MORE )  any ways I was in the  basement taking clothes out of the
dryer and it sounded like a herd of elephants  running back and forth, I
literally  had dust floating off the rafters. so  I come up stairs and settle
the herd down and hubby wanted to feed the  girls their food and I said " NO
"  they now  have to wait until  they settle down.  hubby who definitely
knows way  more than  me    Bwahahahah  hehehe hahahah  said they are  fine,
it's not like they were outside exercising .  and I said   NO  they need  to
wait Bill. well he gets really mad at me with this  knowledge of mine with
the Bloat and  exercising or playing hard  before they eat,  so he preceded
 to feed the girls.,  after I said they needed  to wait.    So,    while
they  ate  I poured a glass of wine and went out into the family room and
just waited for the bomb  to drop and by God it dropped big time.   three huge
piles of vomit ( food )  regurgitated up on the living room  carpet !!!!!!!
 bwahahahahahah  and I never left my seat, I  just  sat there  and watched
TV  He didn't ever attempt to come  around the corner and ask me to help
clean it up and I made him scrub up the  carpet also, so are you ready   I
couldn't resist , I rushed out into  the kitchen and had supper on the table  in
5 minutes flat and said   "  Dinner time dear "  right after he cleaned up
three piles of vomit  !   he didn't eat very much   bwahahahahhaa !!!!!!!
he  then wanted to feed them again and I said   NO WAY !!!!  they can  have a
treat before bed.

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie