[Dailydrool] The Basset Tsunami in Oklahoma

Moore, Martha MMoore at odmhsas.org
Tue Mar 2 08:12:28 PST 2010

Hello to our dear friends and supporters!

I'm raising money for 4 the Hounds Basset Rescue Inc. We have been inundated with many needy bassets in the last few weeks. I'm posting this to the Drool as well since I know that many of you have been so generous to us in the past, and you of all people know the situation with homeless and abandoned bassets in our part of the country. Please consider making a donation by visiting my Firstgiving page.  The address is http://www.firstgiving.com/marthamoore

You can donate online with a credit card. All donations are secure and sent directly to 4 the Hounds Basset Rescue Inc by Firstgiving, who will email you a printable record of your donation.

Please send my page on to anyone who might like to donate!

Thanks again for your help and support.

Martha