[Dailydrool] Eye GlassCases

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Tue Mar 2 08:30:42 PST 2010

I have had several inquiries from droolers asking how they can order the eyeglass cases that Basset Rescue is selling as a fundraiser. You can order though me my email is jbly1 at kc.rr.com I sent replys to several people but have not gotten any orders back and  I am thinking it is because they do not recognize this email address. My email chris at wmbri.org comes through cyberspace somehow to the address listed above, it just makes life easier for me. But when someone emails me by using my basset rescue email address of chris at wmbri.org  it comes to my home email at jbly1 at kc.rr.com. That way I do not have to constantly log into the website to get my mail it automatically comes to my road runner address. And even thouggh you email chris at wmbri.org when I reply it comes from jbly1 at kc.rr.com Is this clear as mud? Anyway I am going to reemail ( is reemail a word?) all the droolers who sent inquiries about ordering glasses so do not just delete any email if it comes from this strange address. Thanks
Chris Bly    wmbri.org
 PS Val had to order more Bassets with sunglasses prints from Pennslyvania so she is waiting on delivery of that material right now. But if you want a case with Basset puppies on it she has that material and can make eye glass cases now with one, two or three Basset puppies on them. They are $5.00 for one Basset puppy and $5.50 for three Basset Puppies.