[Dailydrool] Eye Glass Cases

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Fri Mar 5 10:38:13 PST 2010

I wanted to apologize to all who ordered eyeglass cases for the delay and I wanted everyone to know Val, who is handmaking the cases has the flu she had it last weekend and thought she was better yesterday but then had a relapse after taking Bo to the vet and her flu is still hanging on with a vengeance. She is also waiting on a material delivery to complete the glass case orders. The material was shipped on Tuesday it takes four to six days to get to Hawaii hopefully Val will get well soon but she is so ill right now she can barely lift her head off the bed. We appreciate your patience and know that once you receive your eyeglass cases you will realize they were well worth the wait. Sling drool to Val Brewer in Hawaii to get well soon. And thank all of you for your support the hounds at Western Missouri Basset Rescue appreciate your generosity.