[Dailydrool] Road trip for pw Justin

Dawn Van Keuren dawn at gmslaw.com
Tue Mar 2 04:34:48 PST 2010

Dear Handsome Pw Justin!

Yay!! Cyber Road trips are a grand Drool tradition! I went on a long
trip with the late Gm Brie for pledges back about 6 years ago!  King
Nick visited the world for pledges. Then there was Wendell's real
tour. FYI he still makes guest appearances. Went to Vegas with my
human and aunt walli in January.

Get on the private jet, Justin!  I'll make a bw pledge for the
pleasure of your visit!  Bring da girls if you want! No bridges for
you. I suggest avoiding niagara falls wherethat bridge is!

Cakie
Sent from my iPhone
Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, from Goldenberg, Mackler, Sayegh,, Mintz, Pfeffer, Bonchi & Gill P.C., contains information which is CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR LEGALLY PRIVILEGED.
The information is intended only for the use of the individual named above and may not be disseminated to any other party without Goldenberg, Mackler, Sayegh, Mintz, Pfeffer, Bonchi & Gill P.C's written permission.
If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,disclosure, distribution,
copying or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this e-mailed information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by telephone at 609-344-7131
or notify us by e-mail at rcolkett at gmslaw.com to arrange for the return of these documents to us without cost to you.