[Dailydrool] Drool to CBL

Pam McQuade dpmcquade at verizon.net
Tue Mar 2 09:26:47 PST 2010

Oh, how well I know the pain of rotator cuff trouble. I will never forget
the day Abner went chasing after a squirrel and dragged my arm with him. My
rotator cuff was harmed in an instant. But physical therapy was enough to
let me reach everything I needed. I feel for the CBL and am commanding our
bassets to send lots of drool in her direction (I don't think my drool would
do much for her).

Of course, being bassets, they will send it in their own time, but I hope
it's soon enough to make her feel back to swinging her arm in most
directions again
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets