[Dailydrool] Back at ya Deeba

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Mar 2 17:03:32 PST 2010

SIGH. Dis Brudder Elwood. Youze know,sum fings in me life jus troublesum. Deeba, youze bee dat. Talkin bout all dem veggetablez, finkin youze be queen.  Ebbin Elder Clara raise da eyebrow on dat one. Brudder Elwood liddel worried you dun fell off da boat, cracked da headbone, gotz da collar on liddel to tight, meebe dem anal glands full--bee a cloudin youze thinkin---
Brudder Elwood seys youze more like a bunion. Pain in da toebone.
Now dat settle dat. Dere only so meny wooman problumz da Brudder gonna solbe in a dey, an Miss Bunion, youze low rider on me list.
Now back to Sister Daisy, whut beat up Brudder Jake todey-------

Drool to all in need---

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,