[Dailydrool] Bowling for Bassets..another success

Ellie Foth slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 2 17:18:46 PST 2010

A HUGE thank you to everyone who attended and or donated to our Bowling for Bassets event last Sunday.

A special Thank You to Sandy Gera for running the raffle table and to Kerry Myers for running the registration table and the 50/50 table.  This was Kerry's first Basset event and I think  at times he was a little overwhelmed..lol.  I can not forget to thank the raffle helpers Jackie Schonewolf, Sue Mason and Fred Dickson and thank you to Michael McKinney for adding up all the game scores so we could give out the winning trophies/medals. Last but not least a thank you to Bob Arnold for helping me with all the little problems that popped up during the event.

This event just gets bigger and better every year.

THANK YOU,
Ellie and Her Hounds Artie, Ballzie, Milly and of course GM Thelma Lu