[Dailydrool] SOD Boswellia

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 3 19:03:32 PST 2010

It looks like I am not the only one to notice that this herbal pain remedy
really makes a dog hyper. After I give it to Dewey, it is like he is either
on speed or overdosing on caffeine. This is weird. Was he really in that
much pain, or is the pill making him extra hyper?  What are others'
experiences?

Linda and Dewey da Dervish

Gracie is definitely NOT hyper on this, but she can now take 1 to 2 mile
walks and she couldn't walk further than the end of the driveway when we
started using it.  She's in the 11 to 12 year old range, I'm sure that has a
lot to do with it.  Dewey is probably a lot younger.

Anita Woodrum

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net

It looks like I am not the only one to notice that this herbal pain remedy
really makes a dog hyper. After I give it to Dewey, it is like he is either
on speed or overdosing on caffeine. This is weird. Was he really in that
much pain, or is the pill making him extra hyper?

What are others' experiences?

Linda and Dewey da Dervish

  _____

Hotmail: Trusted email with powerful SPAM protection. Sign up
<http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469227/direct/01/>  now.

13:34:00