[Dailydrool] SOD Boswellia

Pam Cline pmcline at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 4 06:40:23 PST 2010

  I give SOD Boswellia  to HBeaudreux but I haven't noticed any increased "hyper-ness" after he takes it.  I only give him two pills at a time so perhaps that is the difference.  I spread the daily dose out rather than overwhelm him with the whole dose at once.
  He is so stoic and never lets on if anything hurts so maybe he is good at hiding eupnoria too.  We watch him very closely; we know he was neglected in his first life and we worry that he's got problems that lurk within that big ole huggable body. Sometimes I feel neurotic worrying about him like that, but  I don't think I'm alone in my worries...there seem to be a  lot of  other Droolers who obsess about their  hounds too.

Pam, mom to Olive, HBeaudreux and Ginny