[Dailydrool] SOD Boswellia

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu Mar 4 07:13:56 PST 2010

Well, I have to say that the Sod Boswellia does not make my Maggie Wags
hyper at all as a matter of fact she is able to sleep soundly  as for it
making a difference in her pain ,  oh my God,  she runs  and  plays  like a
young pup,  well  she is still young just turned  three, but she has had a bad
limp since I got her at 6 weeks,  free  floating bone chip in the shoulder.
I have tried every supplement on the  market and one of our Droolers  ( no
names mentioned ) she convinced me to  try the Sod Boswellia  and it has made
a huge difference. just this  morning  5:30 AM  I had to haul my fat (
winter storage )  body  out of a warm bed to go potty and Maggie heard me and
she jumped out of her bed  and on a dead run, came flying into the bathroom
and hit me so hard, she knocked  me off the side of the toilet and I PEED ON
MY LEG !!!!!!    Bwahahahahah ! I tried to convince her to go outside and
pee, but OH NO   she just kept running through the house she wanted her
breakfast  !!!!!!!!   she isn't hyper !  she just feels GREAT !!!!!   and she is
giving Evil Annie a run for her money  Bwahahaha   !!!!   Annie can't figure
out what the hell has gotten into Mags.  Maggie stands her ground  now  no
more Ms passive  sissy pants  here.

Marlene  mommy to Mags and Evil Annie (  meez wants da sissy  priss back )