[Dailydrool] "The Look" from across the room

DAISY7521 at aol.com DAISY7521 at aol.com
Wed Mar 3 20:53:18 PST 2010

I tell ya, these hounds are crazy, and  bossy.  We have Honey, a real sweet
girl, and a lady for sure.  We  have Dottie, also very sweet, ( in her own
way ), she is the Boss. She is  also the mischievous one, and the thief, and
really good at making the innocent  face.  We also have Scooby, we adopted
her from my son and his wife (  marriage problems ) she is a black lab, and
very very  sweet.
No issues between Dottie and Honey, because Honey  always gives in, if
Dottie wants the chair Honey is sleeping in, Dottie crawls  up there, and lays
on top of her, till she leaves.  Dottie also is good at  giving Scooby the
eye, from across the room, and whatever she is saying with  those eyes, Scooby
turns around and goes in the other room.  It's just a  look.  And 99% of
the other time, they are fine together. Scooby backs down  right away, she is
very respectful of Dottie.  Of course sometimes Dottie  has to throw in a
growl, or a couple barks, to makes sure Scooby stays in order,  so to speak.
Then a few minutes later, they are nose to nose,,  and Dottie gives Scooby
a quick kiss on the nose, and all is fine again. Dottie  knows she is the
boss, and so does everyone else, but she is such a cute Boss.  The rest of the
day, they are running out their dog door together, reminding the
neighborhood, they are on guard......well Scooby for sure, Dottie is  usually  20 ft.
behind Scooby, she isn't very brave  then.
Someone else out there must relate to this,  right??????
thanks...........Barbie and her crazy  3