[Dailydrool] Barney

Jacquelynn Chazey jchazey at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 04:15:22 PST 2010

Hi Synthia,

I was out of the loop for a few days, and we send heart healing drool to you
and the crew for the loss of Barney.  I just watched your slide show, and it
is so obvious that he appreciated you and his pack, even if it were for just
3 years.  I said it before, and I will keep saying it, you are an Angel to
the woe begotten, and thank goodness for you for this.  I shed a tear, lit a
candle and included you all in my prayers.

Hugs and Love,

Jackie