[Dailydrool] Barney

Synthia and Hounds mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 3 17:58:00 PST 2010

Thanks to everyone for the notes. I will get back to all of you...the last few days have been rough. Saying "hello" to Ernest and Eliot and "good-bye" to Barney. He was ready to go, so very tired, but happy right to the end. Such a sweet smooshy soul from the day he walked into my life three years ago.

I will post some about the new boys soon. Here are some photos I've taken recently of Barney. Now he is pain free, can run like the wind and eat anything he wants.

http://s168.photobucket.com/albums/u167/srossdo/Barney%20Last%20Days/?albumview=slideshow

Synthia