[Dailydrool] AZ Basset Rescue funds running low and intake of 52 so far this year

bassetsdrool bassetsdrool at cox.net
Thu Mar 4 08:51:59 PST 2010

Arizona Basset Hound Rescue has have taken in 52 dogs in January and
February with 4-5 more coming in next week.  Total in foster care is near 80
dogs!  WOW is right..I'm so proud of this organization and most of all very
grateful and would like to say THANK YOU for all your support!  We've gotten
4 bloodhounds in and 2 waiting to come in too so if you are a bloodhound
lover help the hounds too!

The Facts:  Our vet and dog expenses paid in 2010 is $28,676.  The balance
in the check book is ONLY $8,727 and since our dog bills are averaging
$12,000 to $14,000 a month we need donations big time.  The next big
fundraiser is the ball but that is in September so that is a long time away
from March.

How you Can Help:

Donate to Joanie & Herbie's Waddle page  www.firstgiving.com/kimbruck  or
download a pledge sheet from www.azbassetrescue.com under events and start
collecting today!   Order your waddle merchandise at
www.cafepress.com/azwaddle and percentage goes to AZBHR.  Market on your
facebook, twitter and email directly to everyone you know to donate today!

Lots of Basset Hound and Bloodhound merchandise for the upcoming holidays.St
Patrick's, Easter, Springtime, Cinco de Mayo and more plus we have cute
BASSET Postage STAMPS for sale at www.zazzle.com/azbassetrescue*

Visit our fundraising and shopping page for more ways to help the hounds
www.azbassetrescue.com HELP US...SHOPPING Links.

Order from www.bassetgifts.com and large percentage goes to the hounds too!

Thank you daily droolers for all you do for ALL the rescue groups!

Love that Drool,

Kim A. Bruck, President & Basset Ball Coordinator, Arizona Basset Hound
Rescue

 <mailto:kim at azbassetrescue.com> president at azbassetrescue.com
<http://www.azbassetrescue.com> www.azbassetrescue.org

www.facebook.com/kimbruck