[Dailydrool] Sincere thanks!

Wendie L Prince houndsabound at att.net
Thu Mar 4 09:12:59 PST 2010

Bill Ruel, husband of Whitney Ruel who passed away on 2/19  asked me to let you all know how much he has appreciated cards that have been sent to him.  He feels so cared about, and not being too connected in the Basset world, surprised, that slaves bond together by Bassets have been so kind to reach out.
I spent some time last week with Bill, Boo and Sully, his hounds.  Sully is doing just great, but Boo is a bit depressed.    Bill had told Whitney he was going to take the girls up to Barkwells, the dog friendly cabins they had visited several times near Asheville, NC.  But he is worried it might be worse for Boutros.  He worries Boutros will be expecting Whitney there, as they spent a lot of time up there, and it could make her more sad. It will be an emotional trip for all of them, but he worries about Boo most.

Any comments or ideas to help Boo through her loss would be great.  I will send all over to Bill.

thank you all for your kindness to Bill.
wen and the Bounders