[Dailydrool] SOD Boswellia

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 4 21:04:14 PST 2010

Debbie is right, it's wonderful stuff and I'm so very glad she told me about
it, it has given Gracie back the ability to trot around the house bellowing
at me, and the ability to take walks again.  If you read about it, it is
considered a substitute for Rimadyl.  The smallest bottle is 150 tablets,
the cost for this amount including shipping and handling is right at $13.00
(from California Veterinary Supply).  Worth trying for that price.  Oh, just
a note here, do NOT get the powder, it smells and tastes like apples and is
meant for horses. I accidentally ordered some for Gracie recently instead of
the tablets and she HATES the powder, I've tried disguising the smell by
putting it in capsules and other things and she still sniffs it out and
spits it out or refuses to eat whatever it's in.  Had to do an emergency
tablet order.

Anita Woodrum
a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net