[Dailydrool] Justin ,Jade and Lilly

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Fri Mar 5 06:15:45 PST 2010

Good afternoon all

Healing drool to all in need

This Justin woofing in, we have asked the slaves to light a candle for
Cassie who went to the bridge, my sisters and I heard her woofing down
to Maya , Schroeder and Sophie to say that she had arrived safely and to
look after her Mama. We are also sending heart healing drool to Annette
and the fur friends Cassie left behind.

I gave the slaves a right real scare before dinner last night , slave
Johnathan had taken me out earlier on and had just arrived back with
madam Jade who likes to make her time out, as long as possible. While we
were watching the slave prepare dinner, I started shaking and my legs
gave under me and I collapsed, probably a slight stroke. The slave
Johnathan attended to me doing all the things the doctor has told him.
After a half hour of treatment I was able to get to my feet and after
resting for awhile, I was able to eat all my dinner. When the slave
Johnathan had dinner just after 21.30 my sisters and I helped him clear
his plate. This morning I got up early to supervise the slave in the
kitchen when he was making our breakfast, which we all ate. My sisters
actually sent me back 3 times to ask for extras, knowing the slave would
oblige after last night.

Hope every one in drool land has a great week end.

Pw Justin   life would not be the same without a senior in the home.

Jade  I will take as long as I like on my walks if the slave does not
like it he can pick me up and carry me home.

Lilly hope my brothers asks for extras again tonight after dinner.

Slaves Johnatrhan and William