[Dailydrool] Justin, Jade and Lilly

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Mon Mar 1 05:34:40 PST 2010

Good afternoon all,

Healing drool to all in need.

This is Justin woofing in for the sisters, we are sure that Barney has
had a wonderful few days with his slave Cynthia and new brother, when
Barney leaves on his final journey to the Bridge on Tuesday , we will
ask queen Fey Fey to send down a couple of houndie angels to accompany
Barney on part of his journey. We are also sending comforting drool to
the slaves and to the brothers and sisters he has left behind and will
ask the slaves to light a candle.  My sisters and I are sending enjoy
your new home drool Loafer, Earnest, Elliot and Eddie. Eddie this is
Lilly warning you about the senior you will be sharing with, if they
woof you listen, because they sure can put us young ones in our place.

Oz the next time you pinch the chocolates, try to only eat one. Buddy
hope you are no longer lost but if you are we are sending you, find your
way home drool.

The Slaves were showing us pictures of all the beautiful girls and
handsome guys from around the world, Which Karen, Coco, Piper and Whisky
brought us over the week end. My sisters love it when the ladies visit.
I have already instructed the slave that we want our photos in that
calendar next year.

PW Justin before going to the Bridge I think I need to pack my bags and
visit some of those lovely senior girls around the world while I am
still mobile.

Jade and Lilly think we will also pack our bags and join you, it will
give us a well deserved break from the slaves and there nonsense and it
would be nice to exchange ideas with other houndies from around the
world.

Slaves Johnathan and William