[Dailydrool] FDA shut 'em down re: DVM Malaseb Shampoo ?????

Kathleen Jones klj at efn.org
Fri Mar 5 13:25:32 PST 2010

>Does anyone have any ideas why I can't seem to find Malaseb shampoo anymore
>?  I have tried >three different vet's  office and even looked on line.
>they either don't handle it anymore or are sold >out !

Last year, the FDA shut down DVM Pharmaceuticals. That includes Malaseb
Shampoo(s), Malaseb Pledgets, Oti-Calm ear cleaner, 3V and 3V HP Omega Fatty
Acid formulas, Synovi supplement and many more:

http://www.pugvillage.com/forum/t95887/
http://www.fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsroom/PressAnnouncements/ucm174880.htm

I used to get Malaseb by the gallon & loved Synovi G3.   All sites that I've
found say "back-ordered" & have for months.   Frankly, I'd be a bit anxious
to use it again.  Drat.

Kathleen & Maestro (thank goodness I don't need that shampoo like my brother
did)
(w/Henry Wadsworth & Bentley Basset ATB)