[Dailydrool] Malaseb Shampoo ?????

Esther Strom esthermstrom at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 5 13:43:39 PST 2010

Found a number of sources that say all products from DVM are on manufacturer backorder in the US. You might be able to find it through an overseas distributor, or ask your vet about a similar product like Pyoben shampoo. I used both on Waldo over the course of 7 years with equivalent results.

Esther, Waldo ATB, and Basil