[Dailydrool] sad Jackie

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 5 19:06:37 PST 2010

Sorry folks, I am going to be self indulgent.  Almost every post of late reminds me of Pierre Sr. (ATB 10/16/09), and I just cannot stop grieving for him yet.  In talk about training, Sr. had the most wonderful habit of giving paw, and I never taught this to him, but he seemed to understand that if he gave paw and a little aroooo, he would get more loving, especially from strangers as there was no loss of love from me. He was one smart hound, as is Jr. who is trying to fill Sr's paws, but some things will never be the same.  I feel the pain of all those grieving, believe you me.
Peace, love and basset hounds,
Jackie and the Chazeys