[Dailydrool] Heppin momma

Dawn Gardner dawn at happyhoundpetservices.com
Fri Mar 5 18:12:39 PST 2010

Dis Willow, OEBE Mistress of Mayhem.  I wuz heppen momma tanite.  She kween
all da time, so I tink she shur wike kweenen.  She on all 4 paws cweanen da
fwor.  So I hepped.  I wen and dwank all da wadder I cud, and I go and vomit
wif my hed between da big white food box and da wall where momma have to
spen extra time twying to get at it.  I frew in some fuzzy fings I ate
earlier taday (not shur what dey were - but dey tasted nice).  I gib her
some GOOD kweenen to do!  I no she wike kweenen, so I dun momma big faber.
Den I weft and went ousside to pway.  Not twying to freaten my OEBE titaw,
but somtims yous gotta do stuff fer yer food slaves.  I heppen her!  I fink
she veby heppy.

I swinging dwool and senden snooters to awl in need.   I go dwink some more
wadder now jus in case.

Willow, Ruler of Kassel Gardner, and Kween of da lesser houns (Millie,
Molly, Annie, CJ, Benton, Penelope, Squiggy, and Clarice)

Dawn Gardner
Behavioral Consultant & Trainer
Happy Hound Pet Services
336-432-8715