[Dailydrool] Charlie's nose and Training

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 16:40:12 PST 2010

Charlie would know which dog it had been on last because her scent would be
the "hot" scent on the leash. The other dogs scents would have been cooler,
so when he flew through the dog door he knew exactly who to expect.
Bassets have freed me from the usual resonsibility of training. Instead, I
sit back and let them train me. When I want them to work harder, I act dumb.
(Nigel insists this is not an act.)

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper