[Dailydrool] compliance and long necks

Sandra Culpepper scvld at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 6 03:20:24 PST 2010

Yesterday, when I got home at 7:30am (night shift), I had the usual wonderful smooshy

greeting from da Lady--and leashed her up for an early morning walk. Da Lady Bianca demands a walk every morning, but I decided to treat her to an earlier and longer one.  Then, when we got back, I felt "a strong hankering" for some coffee and muffins. (bet you know where this is going)  As I don't pretend to be an exceptionally proficient cook, I quickly fixed some from a mix that I had in the cabinet-- that turned out to be Honey Bran.  Bianca most often demands to lick the bowl, and when ingredients are deemed safe (like not chocolate or onion-y), I usually comply.  This batch was done to perfection--not overdone! TASTED SO--OO FINE with a few of those mini-muffins!!

Next, I had an agreement from da Lady that it would be a great time for me to get in my morning exercise at "Curves." (takes 30 min.-- and 5 min. to travel there and back)  Then I could resume my "chill" time with her (and coffee and muffins).  When I got back, the little plastic containers that I had "secured" the little muffins in were open on the floor.  I thought I had put them back far enough on the counter, of course.  But, I think da Lady's neck even gets an extra length-surge when a bread product is involved.  (had no bad effect, thank dawggies)

A Humble Slave