[Dailydrool] Is this the same?

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 05:32:59 PST 2010

No. It isn't. The ingredient you are looking for is (hang on a sec) ok:

*Ingredients: *Each tablet contains S.O.D. (Superoxide Dismutase) and
Boswellia Serrata

It is the Superoxide disetcetcetc that you are wanting.

I am not clear on why or even whether Malerseb was pulled or they just
changed the formula. A lot of the older seborhhea shampoos contained coal
tar, which made them brown. Use that on a cat by mistake, and you can kill
the cat. So I am not sure what the deal is. Maybe the US is responding to
some drug company thing that has nothing to do with safety and alot to do
with that old, American favorite $$$$$$. (Not that I am cynical about the
FDA.)(Ok so the FDA probably had nothing to do with dog shampoo.)
Anyway I am not sure why they pulled it. The company may well have just been
changing the formula for some reason or another that had more to do with
selling and/or the cost of production rather than health.

MomPerson, who is a bit skeptical about Corporations and their motives