[Dailydrool] GEBR Event

Dian Olmstead lolmstead at bak.rr.com
Sat Mar 6 11:39:58 PST 2010

On May 15th, Golden Empire Basset Rescue will participate in the
Kingsburg(CA) Swedish Festival Parade.  Of course, considering the
speed at which bassets usually move, we call it the "Waddle".  Basset
Rescue of Central California sponsored the Waddle in past years but,
since their rescue is on hiatus, GEBR stepped in to keep the community
aware of the need for rescue.  In addition, since GEBR has incurred
work and expenses because we are now responsible for many of these
additional hounds, we are using the event as a fundraiser.
The bassets have always been a hit at the parade and were missed last
year.

We will have lots of information on this event posted on our website
soon. Check us out: gebr.org  We will have food, contests and loads of
raffle items.  The UPS delivery man is my new BFF.

Dian Olmstead
GEBR sec/treas